Friday, August 28, 2009

And so we find the 9/11 puzzle fits together exactly

The interview discussed below was with Susan Lindauer by Michael Collins

source #1: http://911blogger.com/node/21007


source #2: http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0903/S00028.htm

"And so we find the 9/11 puzzle fits together exactly"...Or so says a "Former Accused Iraqi Agent" that "Reveals Facts about 9/11 Warning". Andy Card's second cousin apparently sat outside of the former Bush chief of staff's home just before 9/11/2001. She nervously chain smoked while waiting in her car for Andy to return home. She wanted to warn him about an impending Jihadi attack on the WTC that involved airplanes. He never showed so the nerve wracked Former Accused Iraqi Agent (???) went home.

A cardAdny Card
Image via Wikipedia



She continues with ""For those who think you've heard the whole story of 9/11, you might be surprised." Well, that is yet to remain seen Susan. Let us first take a look at this possibly explosive testimony and judge for ourselves.

It all sounds so explosive...but is it? Or is it more anti-Muslim 'blame the Islamic Muslim Fanatics' garbage being promoted by the same sources you'd expect to find promoting LIHOP non sense?

For those who don't know, LIHOP stands for Let It Happen On Purpose. This is in conflict with the idea of MIHOP, Make It Happen On Purpose. There is a huge difference and I'd suggest that my readers figuring it out the difference between LIHOP and MIHOP as a first step when investigating the 9/11 Attacks.

The interview was done by Michael Collins with Susan Lindauer. He titles it 'Former Accused Iraqi Agent Reveals Facts About 9/11'. The interview is preluded with a statement by Susan which explains why she is willing to provide facts about her teams so-called '9/11 pre-warnings'.

The article touches on many issues including the Israeli Mossad and 9/11, Lockerbie bombing suspect, a scientist whom she compares to Spock of Star-Trek, and my favorite is the so called 'CIA Handler'. She identifies her CIA handler as "Dr. Richard Fuisz (FUZE) is the most fascinating individual I have encountered in my life."

That's a tall cup to fill. I can only hope that all CIA officers make such a positive impression on the unwitting 'assets' they handle.

The story goes like this....

CIA symbol in a Belgrade apartment?Image by Limbic via Flickr



Susan is the 2nd cousin of Andy Card and an anti-war / anti-terrorism intelligence liaison to Libya and Iraq. She claims to have been part of a team including a CIA HANDLER named Dr. Richar Fuisz who had inside info about a Jihadi attack on the WTC complex. This all took place before 9/11/2001.

When asked what first sparked her interest in Airplane attacks on the WTC pre-9/11/2001, she says:

"As Dr. Fuisz used to say, terrorist groups thought that for all the mighty resources of U.S. Intelligence, the U.S. was either too stupid to catch them. Or we were afraid because the real terrorists are "too big." Either of those beliefs stood to create a huge and irresistible provocation to the younger generation of jihadis. On that basis, we drew up an extreme threat scenario that the next major attack would most likely involve airplane hijackings or airplane bombings.

That is exactly what happened by the way.


Back in the 1980s, Osama bin Laden called Ahmed Jibril "a hero" and "the greatest fighter against Israel who ever lived."


Sure enough, my own extensive sources in the Middle East have repeatedly told me that Ahmed Jibril was the true mastermind of Lockerbie. And so we find the 9/11 puzzle fits together exactly."


Susan claims that 'the 9/11 puzzle fits together exactly' and explains 'that's exactly what happened by the way'. Some how I don't feel as 'sure' about this information as Susan does. The further one reads the more this seems like more "Blame The Muslims For 9/11" hatred.


I'm going to remain open at this point but the extreme LIHOP references must be noted here. Susan is saying "The JIHADIS did 9/11 as a tribute to the greatest fighter against Israel who ever lived."


When Susan is asked if Iraq or Libya provided any pre-9/11 Intel, she says this:



"No, they did not. After the attack, it became clear that neither country could have been party to the conspiracy. Gadhaffi and bin Laden hated each other. Back in 1995, Libya was the first country in the world to warn Interpol about Osama, and urge an international warrant for his arrest. Saddam's government hated him, too. Baghdad considered Osama's extreme brand of Sunni fundamentalism to pose a serious destabilizing threat to Iraq 's moderate Sunni elite. Osama was a wrecking ball to Arab governments. They all despised him"


Again I have to point out the extreme LIHOP reference in this paragraph. She again suggest that Bin Laden is the source of the 9/11/2001 attacks. At this point I'm really concerned that this article is far to LHIOP to be taken seriously. But let's continue with an open mind. She eventually get's to the part where her CIA Handler apparently identifies Israeli Mossad agents.

Next Susan is asked who she warned of the impending Jihadi attack on NYC using Airplanes. She says:



"By early August, 2001, our team was gravely concerned that an attack was "imminent."

When Robert Mueller was nominated to be Director of the FBI, we dallied with going to his confirmation hearings to put a buzz in the ears of congressional staffers about our fears.


Instead, Dr. Fuisz instructed me to telephone U. S. Attorney General John Ashcroft's office.


In mid-August, I phoned the staff of his private office at the Justice Department, which probably consists of about 20 people. Identifying myself as an asset covering Libya and Iraq , I made a formal request that his private office issue an emergency alert throughout the department for any fragment of intelligence pertaining to possible airplane hijackings or airplane bombings. I explained that we expected a major attack involving that scenario, and we urgently needed cooperation from all other agencies.


Ashcroft's office told me to contact the Office of Counter-Terrorism at the Justice Department, and repeat what I had just told them. I did so immediately."





Susan claims that she contacted a few agencies with concerns that Jihadis were going to launch a tribute attack on the United States using Airplanes in NYC. But that's not all. When Collins asks her what happened after she warned the agencies, she says. "I didn't stop there". Enter 2nd-cousin Andy Card.



"I didn't stop there. Most Americans would be stunned to know that in mid-August, 2001, our team was so convinced a 9/11 style attack was imminent that I visited my second cousin, Andy Card at his house in Arlington, Virginia, so that we could warn him.


I parked on the street and waited in my car, chain smoking for almost two hours. Occasionally, I could see neighbors peering out of their windows. In my head, I rehearsed what I would tell the police if they showed up to investigate this strange car parked outside the house of the Chief of Staff to the President of the United States .


Unhappily, he did not return home, and I finally left without sharing our fears.


Driving away, I remember feeling that I was making the greatest mistake of my life. Throughout all these years, it is one of my few regrets."



This story sounds like disinformation to me.


First of all, if Andy is your second cousin then why would you need to sit in your car smoking like a nervous wreck? Why not just go knock on the door. Or better yet, call your second cousin and ask him if you can talk to him about an impending Jihadi attack that the CIA has informed you of? Or maybe just ask him to tea and inform him of the Jihadi attack once you meet with him.


I do not believe a CIA handled asset who conducts meetings with Libyan and Iraqi officials on anti-war and anti-terror matters can't find a way to meet with her 2nd cousin over an impending terrorist attack on the World Trade Center by Jihadis?

This story is bizarre and reminds me of the insane narrative presented by Sander Hicks called The Graham Report. With this bizarre Graham Report, Sander Hicks implies that Dr. Graham was killed because of his pre-9/11 intelligence that identified a few 9/11 hijackers. The intelligence that Graham had amounts to nothing more then a guy who saw Muslim names on cardboard boxes, or so he says. The Graham Report is beyond ridiculous and must be read in it's entirety to really get a feel for how badly this stuff is put together. One has to wonder "What the hell is Sander Hicks doing promoting obvious non sense like The Graham Report?"

Earlier in this interview Susan ends a paragraph with the statement below but does not come back to explain it until later. Here is the initial reference to her CIA Handler's source to information pertaining to impending Jihadi attacks on the WTC:



"...even before the 9/11 attack, I deduced that Dr. Fuisz's advance intelligence was derived from an entirely different source. It just happened to be one I had not expected."


I imagine you (my readers) are asking yourself the same question I'm asking myself. Who was the source? Well let's find out!



"Dr. Fuisz never formally revealed his source to me. But within about 30 minutes after airplanes struck the Twin Towers , he blurted something to me over the phone.



He told me the Israeli Mossad had advance warning about the attack. As I recall, he said it before the buildings collapsed.


He asked me if I thought it was "an accident that a man and woman happened to be waiting on the sidewalk with a video camera, ready to record the attack." He was highly agitated. He challenged me "how often a bystander has a camera cued up to record a car accident?"


Then he said, "Those are Israeli agents. It's not an accident. They knew this attack was coming. And they were waiting for it."



I was outraged and shocked by the images on the television. I shot back something to the effect of, "You mean, we've been looking for an attack all this time! And the Israelis knew about it? And they didn't tell us?" In retrospect, outside the passion of that particular moment, the Israelis may have told us much more than Richard Fuisz may have known.



Immediately the phone line cut dead between us.



I called him right back. Very calmly, he said, "Susan, we must never talk about that again."



There's a couple more details regarding this Mossad team with the video camera. Dr. Fuisz was able to announce their identities before the media publicized who they are. The attack was so new when he said it, that it seemed to me that he already knew about them.



I could be wrong. But I don't think so."



I know. I'm as disappointed as you are. The super-source that Jihadis were going to use planes to bomb the WTC is not really provided but might be implied. Yes, the Israeli Mossad was tracking the alleged 9/11 Hijackers and provided the US with all the evidence and information needed to identify the hijackers.


What I find most interesting is that Susan, a government and intelligence insider who is helping CIA, never once consider that maybe the Israelis knew about it because they helped plan the attack. Maybe the Israelis were invovled with the attacks Susan? Geez...this stuff just comes to me.



Does Michael Piper or Susan know that an alleged Israeli spy was arrested in Lebanon who just happens to be the Uncle of one of the fanatic Jihadis who allegedly hijacked 4 planes and crashed 2 of them into 2 skyscrapers and demolished 3 skyscrapers?


And at the end of the day, we want to know who wired the World Trade Center for demolition Susan. We know Jihadis were patsies. We know those 3 skyscrapers didn't come down because of the alleged 'hijackers'. You're going to have to do much better then this.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment